November 10, 2007

RT Anderson Fat Ass


What a blast! Very nice trail (kind of like a condensed Afton) almost in my backyard, and I never even knew it was there. I only did 3 laps and left early, but I will definately be back for some hilly runs on that trail.

Thanks to Adam and Matt for organizing the event. It was nice to meet many of the Minnesota Dead Runners folks and put names with faces. I'm a slow runner, so I usually only see the backs of peoples heads as they pass me on the trail :)

Here are a few pictures I snapped while out on the trail:





8 comments:

Matthew Patten said...

Great Pictures Kel.

The one of Phillip alsmost surreal. It's almost spooky

Adam said...

Hi Kel,

Great to meet you yesterday! I've linked your blog to mine, let me know if you want it removed. Your first picture is the exact same view I have as background on my laptop.

Kel said...

Matt, the picture of Phillip was Phillip's favorite too :)

Kel said...

Adam, thanks for tipping me off to a new favorite running spot!

SteveQ said...

Thanks for taking pictures out there! My favorite's the one with the three women who weren't there for part of the FatAss (I've a bit of a crush on Helen). Hope to see you out on the trails again.

keith said...

Nice to meet you Saturday, Kel! I'm glad you took pictures! That was a pretty overlook.

Hope you had as much fun as everyone else did!

Bryan said...

Awesome pictures, Kel! That was a blast.

Wayne said...

Good job Sat, Kel. You must've been cruising on your 2nd and 3rd lap... I thought Karen, Bill, and I might see you out there, but never did -- even with you taking time to snap some great pictures. Thanks for choosing us over the MDRA Polar Bear group. :)