January 9, 2008

Midweek Training Report

The blisters are healing nicely and don't bother me at all in my road shoes.

Mon: 1 easy + 4 hill repeats 0.25 miles @ 6% incline, 1:1 work:rest ratio + 1 easy. 4 miles total.

Tues: strength training + rowing

Weds: planned off day because of busy work schedule, but did a few core exercises in between clients.

For short workouts, I tend to work as many body parts in as few exercises as possible.

In addition to hip abduction from T-Stand, I added push-ups with hip adduction using a stability ball,

and some easy dumb bell rows from a plank position.
That covers hip abductors, hip adductors, lats, rhomboids, pecs, biceps, triceps, deltoids, and core.

Tomorrow's plan is a 5 mile tempo run.

Hope you are all having a great week!

1 comment:

Wayne said...

woohoo... a couple more exercises to try. I'm glad to hear the blisters are fine, and I'm happy that scary heat wave banner has rolled off the screen. :)